Privacy Notice - Customers
- Why and how RideoncarSa collects information from you
- Why we share your information, with whom, and on what basis
- Your rights
Any change to this policy will be published on our website. RideoncarSa is also the ‘Data Controller’ of personal information. We also refer to ourselves as “we” or “us” in this notice.
You can contact us by writing to:
Data Protection Officer
RideoncarSa/ Usa Toy Factory
6301 Northwest Loop 410
San Antonio Texas 78238
You can also reach us via email@example.com
Information We Gather During Registration and Why
We ask you to provide:
- Full name
- Contact numbers
- Address (and previous addresses)
- Date of birth, and
- Email address.
If you are applying for a credit account, we link with credit reference agencies to obtain information about you. To personalize website information, we seek information about devices you use to access our website, which may comprise IP addresses.
Ways We Use Your Personal Information
We are obligated to use your information based on these reasons:
- To fulfill contractual agreements
- When we have your consent
- In pursuit of legitimate interests like managing our business to offer you the best product or service
- When we have a legal obligation requiring us to share your information
Why We Share Your Information and With Whom
RideoncarSa works with several trusted agencies, suppliers, and businesses to offer the best services and products to customers. To achieve that, we share your data with them. Examples of these third parties are:
- Delivery partners deliver your products to us
- IT companies that support our site and systems
- Marketing and online advertising companies who undertake product reviews, survey, and manage our digital communications
- Payment processing providers that manage and secure payments
- Credit reference agencies and the way they use your data is explained in detail at
- Debt recovery and fraud prevention services that avert fraud and money laundering
While your information is safeguarded by legal right, you have a right to deny us your data. You have a right to request that we correct or erase your personal data. You may also request access to your information. Contact us for further details on your right via our contact details above.
If you have any complaint, it is your right to forward it to the Information Commissioner’s Office that controls personal data processing.
Transfer to Third Countries
Suppose you order a product while outside the US, we shall transfer your data to our RideoncarSa in the US. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about this.
We also work with partners and suppliers using hosted and/or Cloud technologies. We ensure strict data security and confidentiality rules are in place.
Staying in Touch With You
During registration, we always ask whether you want to be receiving any marketing information to stay current about new and special offers. If you don’t want to receive such information anymore, click the unsubscribe link in the email, call us at +1-210-817-8477, or email us.
How Long We Store Your Data
Our obligations determine this under other laws and the purpose we use your data for, among other factors. We retain some data for 7 years to institute, bring or support legal claims.